Chicken pasta is easy to make and delicious to eat. You can make this instant chicken recipe in just thirty minutes with some main ingredients. The chicken pasta is an all-time favorite recipe of all age groups. If your kids are picky eaters and make you struggle with them, then this is the best solution for you to make them eat healthy carbohydrates and some vegetables with cheese.
Now I will write in detail the main ingredients that you will need and the step by step procedure to prepare the mouth-watering pasta.
Ingredients Chicken Pasta
You will need the following items
- One table spoon vegetable oil.
- One large onion. Peel it and cut into thin slices.
- Chicken breasts. Cut into cubes.
- Salt to the taste.
- Two cloves of garlic. Minced.
- One tablespoon tomato puree.
- One red bell pepper.
- One tablespoon dried oregano.
- Half tablespoon soya sauce.
- Three to four tomatoes. Cut into thin cubes.
- Chicken stock. Take 300 ml.
- You may also want to add chicken stock cubes.
- Half glass of milk.
- 100 grams of cheddar cheese.
- One tablespoon chopped chives.
Step By Step Procedure To Make Chicken Pasta
Here is the step by step procedure to make yummy chicken pasta:
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan. Add the sliced onion and cook for almost three minutes. The flame shall be medium to high. When the onion turns pink in color, add in the chicken, salt and pepper. Cook for a further three minutes.
- Add in minced garlic, tomato puree, and red peppers. Stir well and add the pasta. After that add the oregano, soya sauce, sliced tomatoes, half cup milk. Stir the ingredients and give it a boil.
- Stir in the peas.
Note: I would recommend adding the peas in the end so that these remain hot but does not lose it crunch.
- sprinkle the pasta with the cheddar cheese and put it under the grill for a couple of minutes, so that the cheese gets melted.
- Garnish with the chopped chives and serve.
Calories per single serving: 580 calories.
- Fat: 16 g.
- Cholesterol: 67 mg.
- Carbohydrates: 74 g.
- Protein: 33 g.
Chicken and pasta combined together is the perfect combination for busy week days or even perfect for a party with family or friends. You can easily get the ingredients available in your kitchen, and make it present on your serving table for the guests.
Try this delicious pasta and do give us your valuable feedbacks.