If you are here for Golden Chicken recipe and you want to know how to make different types of the delicious Golden chicken then you should read this article. Before going into further detail let us tell you specially of Golden chicken.
The Golden chicken recipe is the most delicious recipe of all the chicken recipes. It is tasty and fantastic. It is healthy to eat, easy to cook and a brilliant midweek meal. Golden chicken is a meal to celebrate.
Golden chicken is the favorite meal of couples to cook because it is really easy and quick to cook.
Crispy Golden Chicken Recipe:
The Golden chicken recipe is to be said as a celebration meal. There is a lot of different recipes to cook golden chicken. Some of them are difficult and some of them are easy and you can cook at home with simple ingredients. It doesn’t matter which recipes you choose because all of them are delicious.
Here we mention some of the easy and quick recipes to cook a golden chicken. I assure you, whichever recipes you choose, all of them result in love.
- For Cooking:
- Oil (depend on your fry pan)
- 4 Chicken pieces
- For Egg Mixture:
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 cup Franks red hot sauce
- For Flour Mixture:
- 2 cups plain and corn flour
- 1 tsp pepper
- A tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Crack 3 eggs into a bowl. Add ¼ cup of water and 1 cup of franks red-hot sauce. Whisk until fully blended.
- Take the separate bowl to add 2 cups of all-purpose flour. Add 1 tsp of pepper and 1 tsp of chili powder. Add 1 tsp of salt (extra pepper optional) and 2 tsp of garlic powder. Mix it properly.
- Now dip your pieces into the egg mixture and then into the flour mixture. Feel free to use both hands one for the egg mixture and second for the flour mixture.
- Heat your oil to 350 degrees and gently drop into the dip of oil your chicken pieces. Time for white meat is about 9 to 10 minutes and time for dark meat is about 13 to 14 minutes. Your golden fried chicken is ready to serve and enjoy.
Crispy Golden Chicken finger Strips:
- Chicken Brest 3 pieces
- Oil (depend on fry pan)
- For Marinade:
- ½ cup Cream milk
- 2 Eggs
- A tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- A tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- A Seasonings cube
- For Coating:
- 1 cup Plain flour
- 1/3 cup Cornflour
- 1 tsp Salt
- A tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- Cut the 3 chicken Breast into strips pieces.
- For the marinade: Take milk in the bowl. Add 2 eggs, 1 tsp onion powder,1 tsp Salt, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp pepper, and 1 seasonings cube. Mix it properly.
- Add chicken strips pieces into marinade bowl and places it for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- For coating: Take 1 cup plain and 1/3 cornflour in a separate bowl. Add 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking powder and 1 tsp pepper Mix it properly.
- After chicken is marinated dip chicken strip pieces coated into the flour mixture and take pieces into a tray.
- Heat your oil to 350 degrees in a frying pan and gently drop chicken pieces into the dip of oil. Fry each side of the chicken strip for 3 to four minutes. Your crispy golden chicken strips are ready to serve and enjoy.
Onion Gravy Golden Chicken recipe:
- 2 to 5 tsp Oil
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 tsp flour
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- Take 1 or ½ pound chicken breast on the working surface. Cover it with plastic sheet flats it with food tenderizer and cut into two pieces. Sprinkle ½ tsp salt, ¾ tsp pepper, and ½ tsp seasoned salt.
- For gravy mixture: Take 1 cup of 1% or 2% of milk in a bowl. Add 1 tsp flour, 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, and 1 tsp hot sauce and mix it.
- Put 2 to tsp oil into the pan over medium gas. Now put the chicken in the pan and sprinkle seasoned salt in another side of chicken for 3 to 4 minutes depends on the chicken thickness and then put it in the plats.
- Add sliced onion into 1 tsp oil over the pan with medium heat. Cooked it for 5 to 6 minutes its color became golden brown. Add gravy mixture and 1 tsp pepper mix it properly. Cooked it for 3 to 4 minutes until the gravy reduces and thickens.
- Now add chicken into the gravy to heat and spoon the gravy over the surface of the chicken. Your onion gravy chicken is ready to serve and enjoy.
Recipe by April Mckinney
“I hope you would enjoy our article about Golden Chicken recipe if you do please leave a comment. If you like to know more about the food you can search for it on our site.