What is GREEN TEA SHOT?
If you are fond of trying new beverages, every time you go to a restaurant or a cafe, or even if you want to make it at home, then this recipe is for you. It is also known ad Jameson Green tea. You might have heard about the Green Tea Shot. It looks like green tea in color, but actually, it does not have green tea in it. Now I will tell you what is green tea and what is a green tea shot along with the health benefits.
Green tea is a kind of tea that is made from the leaves of Camellia Sinensis. The tea was first introduced in China but now it is popular in almost every country in the world especially the Asian countries. It is prepared very quickly but just boiling the 4-5 leaves in hot boiling water. You can add lemon and sugar to the taste.
Health benefits of Green Tea
These health benefits of green tea can not be ignored:
- Green tea contains polyphenols, that fights with cancer.
- Daily consumption of one cup of green tea makes the skin glow.
- It contains bioactive compounds that improve human’s health.
- You will be surprised to know that green tea kills bacteria and improves dental health.
- Green tea reduces the chances of getting diabetic.
- If you are fat and want to get rid of obesity than you shall drink two cups of green tea every day for two to three months.
GREEN TEA SHOT
This is a refreshing drink, that you will find on the menu card of almost all the bars. Green tea shot is a cocktail that looks like green tea but is totally different in recipe and taste.
The name is green tea shot because it is served in small-sized shot glasses. Its mesmerizing taste made it so popular all over the world.
The list of ingredients of the green tea shot is not a lengthy one and you only need three to four ingredients to make a single serving. The quantity can be altered on the number of desired servings. Here is the list of what you need:
- Jameson Irish Whisky- 0.5 Oz
- Peach Schnapps- 0.5 Oz
- One Sprite dash
- Sour mix- 0.5 Oz
The taste of peach schnapps is the obvious one while you drink it.
- You can also mix lemonade if you do not want to add sprite.
Calories: 85 calories per single shot
Making time: One minute – Quick And Easy to Make
HOW TO MAKE GREEN TEA SHOT
For making green tea shot, you do not need expensive espressos. All you need is a simple shaker. Now I will guide you stepwise to make this refreshing drink :
- Pour Jameson Irish whiskey In the shaker.
- Now put 0.5 Oz of peach schnapps and a sprite dash.
- Add 0.5 Oz of sour mix
- Shake it.
- Serve it in small shot glasses with lemon for garnishing.
This soothing green tea shot is combined with nutrients that have the following health benefits for you
- Green tea shot reduces enzyme levels in the liver of the human body thus it protects the liver.
- It produces health-promoting compounds, that saves you from cancer.
- This refreshing drink helps us to reduce anxiety.
- It controls blood pressure.
Note: Check out this easy and tasty recipe for Strawberry Shake.
Green tea shots are a good way to start your night. It makes you fresh and you feel light. The whiskey added won’t affect you much, even of you drink it many. Remember this is not the drink for you if you do not like the taste of peach.
That was all for this refreshing drink. Now you can quickly make it in a minute for your self and even for the guests. You will make them happy too.
Give us your valuable feedback by leaving down a comment and let us know.