LEMON CHICKEN PEPPER
The lemon chicken pepper mixed with butter is a very simple and quick recipe that you can make ready in just twenty minutes. The recipe has a light breading on it, which turns out a deep golden brown when cooked in the oil. This can be your perfect dinner on the table for a busy weeknight.
For making this delicious recipe you probably have all the ingredients available in your pantry and you will need to go out for its shopping.
List of Ingredients For Lemon Chicken Pepper
You need the following items
- Chicken breast pieces. Washed and cut into pieces. I would prefer chicken breast pieces as they are juicier and easily cooked.
- One-third cup of flour.
- One tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning.
- Salt to taste.
- Two tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Two tablespoons butter.
- Two tablespoon lemon juice.
- One tablespoon chopped parsley.
Step By Step Procedure For Lemon Chicken Pepper
Here is the step by step well-explained procedure to make this delicious recipe ready. But do not forget to skip any of the steps below:
- In a bowl mix together the flour, lemon pepper seasoning, and salt.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over the medium-high flame.
- Mix and well coat the chicken cubes into the flour mixture.
- Place the coated chicken cubes in the heated oil in the pan and cook it for five to six minutes.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the frying pan and place it in a dish. Cover to keep it warm.
- Melt the butter in a pan and sprinkle the lemon juice. Garnish with the salt to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with parsley and serve on the table.
Note: Check out our 5 Quick Chicken Recipes.
- Calories per single serving: 345 Kcalories per single serving.
- Carbohydrates: 11 g.
- Protein: 36 g.
- Fat: 17 g.
- Cholesterol: 111 mg.
Note Recipe: Chicken Fajita Recipe
This is a perfect quick chicken recipe for me and my family. My husband and I both really enjoy this mouth-watering recipe. So if you want to impress your better half by your cooking, do try this one.
For your valuable feedback do comment us. For more quick chicken recipes inbox us