Magnolia is a land of vast expanses and is located in East Asia. It is bordered by China and Russia. It capital Ulaanbaatar is located around the Chinghais Khan square.
The food in Mongolia is linked with the nomadic cultures that prevail in the area. The cuisine of Mongolia is influenced by Chinese and Russian cuisine too. In Mongolia mutton is a must in every kind of dish, and they hardly eat vegetables and fruits. For this, they think that vegetables and grass are for animals. In Mongolian cuisine, you will find mutton in almost everything And at every time of the food intake. Mongolian cuisine is very greasy and full of Cholesterol.
Mongolian Chicken Recipe
This sweet and savory recipe is easy to cook and does not take more than 15 minutes. So if you have a busy schedule, then the ingredients and steps to this chicken recipe are mentioned below:
Note: What is better than Golden Chicken?
Ingredients For Mongolian Chicken
You will need the following
- Two tablespoon cornflour. It is used for the crispiness.
- ½ teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder.
- ¼ cup of rice wine.
- 2 garlic cloves.
- Fresh ginger. Grated.
- Twi teaspoon soya sauce.
- 500 g of chicken. Take the breast pieces of chicken.
- One tablespoon peanut oil.
- One brown onion. Cut it into thin slices.
- Three green onions. Cut into slices.
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce.
- Two tablespoon sesame oil.
- Sesame seeds.
- Snow Peas. Trim and steam them.
Note: We have a lot of different recipes on Chicken Recipes. Give it a try. Best of luck.
How to make A Mongolian Chicken
The Step by step recipe is explained to you
- Mix the corn flout, Chinese five spices, hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger, and the soya sauce. Add chicken pieces to it. Mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for almost 30 minutes, so that the flavors get mixed well.
- Heat Half of the peanut oil in a deep frying pan.
- Drain out the mixed chicken and heat it over a high flame. Stir the chicken until it turns light brown.
- Add the remaining half peanut oil in a pan, and mix the onions, stir them and cook for one minute.
- Add the chicken mixture to it.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the cooked dish.
- Serve it with plain steamed rice and the snow peas.
Nutrition Facets Mongolian Chicken
- Calories per single serving: 420 calories
- Proteins: 38 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Cholesterol: 95 mg
Video Guide Related To Mongolian Chicken Recipe By James Strange
For more recipes, do write to us. We appreciate feedback from you.