The production of the soba noodles is from a Japanese food culture, and now it has become famous all over the world because of its nutritional value it gives to its consumer.
Soba is a Japanese name for buckwheat.
Soba noodles are thin white noodles or Spaghettis than are made from buckwheat flour.
Kind of Soba Noodles
Soba noodles are of two types and served in two styles in Japanese cuisine.
- Soba noodles can be served hot in steaming hot noodle soup. People prefer to have hot soba noodles in winters to make themselves warm and energetic.
- Soba noodles can be served cold with dipping sauce. Cold soba noodles are a quick light recipe in summers.
Note: If you are looking for other dishes, Check out Szechuan Chicken Recipe.
Both kinds of Soba noodles are available throughout the year. As we all know Summers is almost here, so why no to try the cold Soba noodles recipe this year.
Ingredients Soba Noodles
For making the Soba noodles, you do not need to collect a lot. You can buy these thin noodles from any grocery store either in loose form or in packs. You can buy any, depending on your need.
Following are the main ingredients
- One cup of chicken stock. Boil some pieces of chicken in water with a little salt added.
- ¼ cup of soya sauce.
- Two tablespoon honey mixed with one tablespoon water.
- Soba noodles.
- Ginger. Minced.
- Sesame seeds for garnishing.
Direction For Soba Noodles Recipe
Now I will guide you on how to make this quick recipe step by step
- In one large pan, boil water.
- Add a pinch of salt to it. And put the soba noodles.
- Cook for almost five minutes to make the noodles tender.
- When the noodles become tender, drain out the water.
- Drain the noodles under cold water, so that they do not to stuck together.
- Now, combine the stock, soya sauce and honey mixed with water.
You can adjust the amount of soya sauce added, according to your taste buds.
- Garnish with Sesame seeds and serve with the sauce.
Nutritional Value Soba Noodles
- Soba noodles are a healthy recipe as it contains all the eight amino acids.
- Total number of calories per serving: 99 calories
Isn’t it Easy!
Being a mom of a picky toddler, I was always worried about his diet. But Soba noodles are something, he is always ready to eat and I am so happy about it. So if you want something nutritional for your kids too, you definitely need to try this recipe at home. For your valuable feedbacks do comment us.
If you want to know about some other favorite dish, you are always welcome to inbox us.