PEANUT BUTTER BANANA ICECREAM
This “Peanut Butter Banana ice cream” is a very yummy recipe. If you want to prepare a cold recipe with less preparation time than this recipe is definitely for you. The recipe for this ice cream is very simple with a few ingredients. Following below you can get the list of ingredients and the stepwise procedure, and you can easily make it home in less time.
- A ¾ cup of peanut butter
- One tablespoon Vanilla
Other than ingredients, you will need a parchment paper.
How To Make Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream:
You need to follow the following steps to make this yummy ice cream:
- Cut the banana into thin slices.
- Put the thin slices of the banana on a parchment paper and freeze it for the next two hours.
- After two hours, take the frozen slices and blend in a powerful blender until you get a smooth shake.
- Mix the remaining ingredients that are peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture in a container and freeze it until it becomes hard enough to be scooped out.
Note: I will recommend you to use a steel container, as it helps the ice cream to become hard in less time.
For garnishing, you can cut the thin slices of banana and place these on top of the ice cream. It will taste more yummy. You can also add some peanuts.
So you noticed that this ice cream recipe is easy and quick to make. So if you are expecting some guests within a short period of time and you do not want to invest in normal ice creams that are randomly served in freezers of the market, then this is the best option to choose. The recipe is also good if you are craving something sweet. It will make you taste the best and you will definitely try it again and again.
For your valuable feedbacks do not forget to comment on us.
If you want to know more of easy recipes, you are always welcomed to drop a message inbox.