SIMPLE PASTA SALAD RECIPE
Pasta is something that is loved by everyone. People of all age groups love to eat it with a variety of vegetables and cheese added to it. Kids love to eat it. It is an easy yet yummy recipe. You can use any kind and shape of pasta to it.
The pasta salad recipe can be made in a total of thirty minutes. You can prepare to get your vegetables chopped in ten minutes and boil the pasta in five minutes. The cook time is almost fifteen minutes. It is that simple!
For making this yummylicious recipe all you need is the following items from your kitchen:
- One packet of uncooked pasta.
- One bottle of salad dressing.
Note: The main taste of this salad recipe depends on the dressing you add. So you need to be careful while choosing the dressing. We will recommend an Italian dressing. That tastes the best.
- Two cucumbers, chopped.
- 6 tomatoes, chopped.
- Four ounces of grated Parmesan cheese.
- One tablespoon of seasoning.
HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE PASTA SALAD:
You need to follow the directions for making this healthy recipe :
- The first step includes boiling the pasta. Take water in a large pan and wait for it to get boiled. Add the pasta to the water and a pinch of salt. Wait for the next five minutes so that the pasta becomes soft and half cooked. Drain out the water, and place the pasta under the cold water, so that it does not become sticky to each other.
- Now take a large bowl, and mix the boiled pasta, dressing, chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, and green onions. After that mix the seasoning and the Parmesan cheese into the salad.
- Put this bowl of salad into the refrigerator and cool it.
- A total number of calories per serving: 289 calories.
- Fat: 13.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 34.6 g
- Protein: 8mg
- Cholesterol: 764 mg
Recipe by: The Stay At Home Chef
I have tried this recipe for at least six times, and every time I have tried it with different dressings. It tastes awesome with all of them. This recipe is easy and it is a perfect snack for these hot summer days. So if you are expecting any guests this week or if your children are coming from their sports, this is the best you can make for them.
For your valuable feedbacks do not forget to comment on us. For more recipes, you are welcomed to inbox us.