SPICY CHICKEN RAMEN
If you are looking for chicken and noodles soaked in a delicious yet spicy broth, the then spicy chicken recipe is the perfect choice for you. These chicken mixed noodles in a broth are garnished with eggs and sliced onions.
This recipe is easy to make it home, the list of ingredients is not long and the cooking time is not more than thirty minutes. But you have to spend almost fifteen minutes to prepare the dish, that includes the cutting of vegetables, boiling, and cutting of the egg and a few other works.
Let me start with the ingredient followed by the stepwise procedure for making the dish.
You need the following ingredient to make this recipe:
- Almost eight cups of chicken broth.
Note: You can make chicken broth at home, by simply boiling the chicken in water for about an hour with a pinch of salt added.
- I pound of boneless chicken breast. Wash it and cut it into cubes.
- Two tablespoons of ginger root. Minced and crushed.
- Eight ounces of ramen noodles.
Note: Boil the noodles in water. And when tendered, take them out of the water and pass through cold water.
- Two green onion. Cut into thin slices.
- Two carrots. Cut into thin slices.
- Half tablespoon crushed red chili.
- Half tablespoon paprika.
- One tablespoon Sesame
- Two hard-boiled eggs. Cut them into halves.
- Minced ginger.
- Minced garlic.
Step By Step Making Procedure
Note Recipe: Pepper Chicken Recipe
Follow my instructions to make this tasty spicy recipe:
- Pour the chicken broth, chicken Cubes, garlic and ginger in a saucepan. Boil it on a high flame. After boiling it for almost fifteen minutes, remove the boiled chicken and shred it thinly. Put the broth into another saucepan.
- Now heat the chicken broth on a high flame. Mix the red chili, paprika, carrots, and sliced onions and cook. For almost three minutes.
- Now serve out the broth in a bowl and add the noodles and shredded chicken. Garnish the sliced onion, eggs, and the sesame seeds on above. Serve it hot.
Calories per single serving : 368 calories.
So this spicy chicken ramen recipe is all about its garnishing You can choose any vegetables for it topping. Whatever you like and whatever you think your child will like his noodles to be decorated with. I would suggest you do this try this recipe if your child is a choosy kid. It is healthy and fun to eat too. Not only kids, if you are fed up with the eating habits of your husband tooth then definitely give it a try and do not forget me in your prayers.
Note: We have a lot of different recipes on Chicken Recipes. Give it a try. Best of luck.
Forgiving us your valuable feedbacks do not forget to comment us and also inbox us for your most wanted recipes. We would love to get back to you.