THE RECIPE OF SWEET POTATO CHIPS
We know that potato chips or fires are the most loved snack for most people of all age groups. Children who are so choosy in their meals are also fond of potato chips. These are easy to make and does not require any cooking expertise. If you are a stay at home dad, you can make these sweet potato chips for your kids.
Following below we will explain to you the main ingredients and also the making procedure for this high energy easy snack. It will take you fifteen minutes to make sweet potato fries.
INGREDIENTS For SWEET POTATO CHIPS:
You will need the following items that you can easily get in your kitchen:
- Sweet potatoes. Sweet potato is a family of potatoes and you can easily get from the vegetable market.
- Cooking oil.
- Chili powder.
HOW TO MAKE SWEET POTATO CHIPS:
This is how you will prepare the sweet potato chips:
- Take the required number of potatoes. Wash them and let them dry. Cut the potatoes into thin slices.
- Mix the cooking oil, sea salt and chili powder in a bowl.
- Mix the thinly sliced sweet potatoes in the mixture and toss them.
- Now take a baking sheet and put the sliced potatoes in it.
- Place this in the oven for ten minutes and bake it. After ten minutes take it out. Flip them and keep it again in the oven so as to bake it for the next ten minutes.
- Your sweet potato chips are ready to be served with tomato or chili sauce.
So you see that this snack is not difficult to make, and it does not take long to get it prepared. So next time when you stomach aches because of hunger or your kids come from sports or school, you can very easily prepare the potato chips in less time. I personally believe that this quick snack will make your bond stronger with your kids, as this is something loved by every other nasty kid.
For your valuable feedbacks do not forget to leave us a comment in the comment box. You are always welcomed to ask for new recipes.