The Szechuan chicken is named after a place of China and is a famous Chinese cuisine. It consists of a piece of chicken dipped in a hot sauce of garlic and whole or crushed red chillies.
This hot spicier dish is for people who love to eat spicily. So if you are a spice lover, is your mouth becoming watery?
We can make the Szechuan chicken recipe spicier for you. We can do this by doubling the number of whole chillies used in the sauce it will become finger licking spicy.
Following down are the main ingredients and the steps to make your spicy Szechwan chicken dish spicier.
Ingredients For Szechuan Spicy Chicken
Add the following ingredients to the list:
- Boneless chicken. Cut into pieces and wash it thoroughly. I would suggest you take the breast pieces as it is more juicy and tender.
- Three tablespoon corn starch. To make the chicken pieces crispy, we use the corn starch.
- Four cloves of garlic. Minced.
- Eight tablespoons of soya sauce.
- One tablespoon vinegar.
- Three to four green onions. Slice them.
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- Fifty whole chillies.
- Chili Paste.
Step by Step Making Of Szechuan Chicken
All you need to do is
- Place the washed cubes shape chicken in the bowl and add the corn starch to it and mix it well.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over high flame.
- Heat the cubes of chicken in the oil, until it turns light brown.
- Pour in the soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, chill paste and water.
- Cook the ingredients for almost five minutes.
- Stir in the green sliced onion and the whole red spicy chilies along with the cayenne
- Cook it well.
- Take out this spicier dish and serve it with plain white rice or noodles.
Note: If you are looking for dessert, Check out Strawberry Milkshake.
I would advise you that if your temperament for taking spices is low, do not eat this dish with loads Of spice added. Even if you have stomach issues or ulcer, fry to avoid this spicy recipe. You can always ask you cook to put a low amount of spice to the Szechwan chicken recipe. As we say, prevention is better than cure.
So I showed you how to make an already hot recipe hotter.
Nutritional Values of Spicy Szechuan Chicken
- Fats: 4.9 gm.
- Carbohydrates: 10.1 gm.
- Sodium : 74.5 mg.
- Cholesterol: 65 gm.
So that I have shared a spicy recipe, I would also ask you to keep a glass of water or a cold drink next to you. It is too spicy to eat. For your valuable feedbacks do comment us.
Moreover, for more delicious recipes, do inbox us and we will help you out.