THE KOREAN BIBIMBAP
- 1 THE KOREAN BIBIMBAP
- 1.1 Ingredients That You Need For The Korean BIBIMBAP
- 1.2 You will also need
- 1.3 What You Need To Make The Bibimbap Sauce
- 1.4 Step By Step Recipe For The Korean BIBIMBAP
If you are fond of American-Asian fusion cuisine, then the bibimbap recipe is a must try for you. This pleasure giving to taste buds is a recipe of Korea.
The dish contains sesame fried vegetables, minced beef usually served with white rice or in a few restaurants you might also find it to be served with half fried egg.
The nutritional value of this dish is very high and it provides a total of 618 calories per single serving. So I still remember, when I was a kid, I would be so nasty and choosy in picking my meals. My mother was very much disturbed about my eating habits. But thanks to her for being so patient. So once she got to know about this food recipe from our neighborhood and she took a try. My mom would take the minced beef and assorted vegetables from the fridge and make the bibimbap.
The total making time of this mouth-watering recipe is thirty minutes.
Ingredients That You Need For The Korean BIBIMBAP
For Making The Meat Sauce
- Three ounces of beef mince.
- One tablespoon soya sauce.
- One tablespoon brown sugar.
- One table Spoon Sesame
What Vegetables Can You Pick
- 6 ounces of green spinach. Cut it into thin slices.
- 8 ounces of beans. Cut it into thin slices too.
- Two fresh carrots. Thinly sliced.
- One can of seasoned mushrooms.
- Korean seasoned weeds. Cut into thin slices.
Note: You can choose any seasonal vegetables depending on your choice and health requirements.
You will also need
- It depends on your requirements.
- Three to four eggs.
- Eight ounces of white rice.
- Vegetable oil for frying.
What You Need To Make The Bibimbap Sauce
You will need the following
- One tablespoon gochujang sauce.
- One tablespoon water.
- One tablespoon apple vinegar. You can also use white vinegar if you do not like the taste of apple vinegar.
- ¼ spoon garlic. Minced.
- One tablespoon raw sugar.
- One tablespoon Sesame
- One tablespoon roasted sesame seeds.
Step By Step Recipe For The Korean BIBIMBAP
Follow My Steps To Make The Dish
- First of all, prepare the meat. Mix the beef mince with the prepared beef sauce. Marinate it and leave for almost thirty minutes, so that the flavors of the sauce can make the beef mince juicy and tasty.
Note: While you leave the marinated beef mince for thirty minutes, you can cut the vegetables for your dish.
In a pan, heat the vegetable oil on high flame and cook the marinated beef mince for three to four minutes.
- In one other pan, heat some vegetable oil and cook the sliced carrots with a little pinch of salt added. Cook for three to four minutes and over a high flame
- Also, cook the mushrooms in vegetable oil over a high flame with a pinch of salt added. Cook for almost three to four minutes.
- Now, in a bowl mix the ingredients and prepare the bi bim sauce.
- Fry the eggs. Half fry them.
- In one large dish, put the steamed rice, with assorted vegetables and minced beef on the top. Above that, pour the sauce and add the fried eggs.
- The dish is ready to serve.
So you see how healthy this recipe is. You will love it for your kids too, just the way my mom did, as it contains rice and the veggies which are good for health.
For your valuable feedbacks do comment us and also do not hesitate to inbox us for your favorite recipes you want to know about.