THE CHICKEN FAJITA
This mouth-watering chicken recipe is easy to make, with a less number of ingredients and it will take you almost thirty minutes to prepare and serve it to your family and your guests.
I am going to tell you the main ingredients for this delightful dish and also the step by step procedure to make it ready for your dear ones in limited time.
First, you will need to prepare the marinade for the chicken fajita. For making the marinade, you will need the following ingredients.
Ingredients For CHICKEN FAJITA
There are five main ingredients to make the marinade of the dish. These are listed below
- Lime juice. Take three limes.
- Olive oil. One tablespoon.
- Cumin seeds. Two tablespoons.
- The form of the chili depends on your taste buds. Either you can take the crushed red pepper flakes or fully powdered chili.
Other Main Ingredients Are
- One pound of boneless chicken breast pieces. Cut into cubes.
- Salt to the taste.
- Crushed black pepper.
- Three bell pepper. Sliced into thin pieces.
- One large onion. Sliced into thin pieces.
- Tortillas for serving the dish.
How To Make Chicken Fajita
Now I will guide you step by step, hot to make it
- Take a large bowl; pour in together half cup of oil, the lime juice, cumin, and the red pepper flakes. Marinate the chicken cubes with salt and pepper, then you add it to the bowl of mixture and toss to coat. Keep it in the fridge for at least thirty minutes.
- After thirty minutes, when the chicken is ready to cook, heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chicken cubes and cook it until it turns golden. When it’s cooked, let it rest for ten minutes and then cut into thin strips.
- Add the bell peppers and thinly sliced onions and cook until the vegetables become soft. Cook for almost five minutes.
- Add the chicken and toss until it gets mixed with the ingredients.
- Serve with tortillas.
The nutritional break down of the recipe is
- Total Calories per single serving: 431.7 calories.
- Fat: 15.7 g.
- Carbohydrates: 8 g.
This chicken recipe is a perfect quick recipe for a weekend dinner. You can call over your friends and can make it randomly without any fuss. I am a busy housewife and a stay at home mom, so whenever I have some get together of my friends or family at my place, this is the quickest chicken recipe I can think of.
Do try this recipe and give us your valuable feedbacks. For more recipes do not forget to inbox us.