THE RECIPE OF LEMON PUDDING
As the name indicates “LEMON PUDDING”, this recipe is easy to make with only a few ingredients that are easily available in your pantry. However, it will take you almost thirty minutes to prepare it and then one hour to refrigerate it so that its get firmed.
INGREDIENTS For LEMON PUDDING
You will need the following items for your recipe:
- Four in number.
- Half cup of Cream.
- A ¼ cup of sugar.
- A pinch of salt.
This pudding is made from the citric of the lemon.
HOW TO MAKE THE LEMON PUDDING
You have to follow the following steps for making this yummy lemon pudding:
- Peel off the lemon, peel the zest from the lemons. Put the lemon zest in a large saucepan and cover with water. Boil it for the next ten minutes. After it gets a boil, drain off the water and keep the zest back in the saucepan. Add the sugar and water and again boil it. Boil it over low heat until the syrup is reduced to two-thirds of the cup. Transfer the lemon strips to a bowl and put more sugar. Let it cool.
- Add three cups of the cream to the lemon syrup in the pan and heat it till it is reduced to a half cup.
- Make the lemons half and squeeze out the juice. Add the lemon juice and the salt to the saucepan and let it cool.
- Pour the prepared pudding in the cups and make it chilled.
- Beat the remaining cream and put it on the top of the pudding for the garnishing.
Note: I would suggest you put the pudding in a refrigerator for overnight to make it firmer and more enjoyable.
This pudding is equally enjoyable for the elders and the kids. In these hot summer days, this is the best snack you can serve to your guests and the tired kids coming home from the heat. It is soothing and refreshing . do try this recipe and you will see the response of your kids. They will definitely ask again for it. So is this more tiring?
For your valuable feedbacks do comment us and for more recipes do not forget to inbox us.