THE WHITE CHICKEN CHILLI
WHITE CHICKEN CHILLI is easy and quick to make. It hardly takes thirty minutes to cook and serve it. This is tasty yet somewhat spicy with a combination of chili that uses the boneless chicken. So if you want to try something different this weekend, here is the list of ingredients and the stepwise procedure for the recipe.
Ingredients Of The Tasty Recipe
The list of the ingredients is given below:
- Two tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Two big onions. Chop these.
- Four cloves of garlic. Mince these.
- Boneless chicken breast pieces. Wash and cut them into pieces.
- Three cups of chicken broth.
- Two cans of green chili peppers. Chopped.
- Two teaspoon cumin.
- Two teaspoon oregano.
- Half teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- Five cans of beans.
- One cup of cheese.
How To Make The Dish
Here is the detailed stepwise process for you:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the onions and the minced garlic and cook for almost ten minutes. Cook till the onions are tender and turn in to light golden brown color.
- Add the chicken, chicken broth, green chili peppers, cumin, oregano, and cayenne pepper and boil them all. Boil for almost five minutes.
- Now reduce the flame to the low and add the beans from the can. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Pour into the bowls and top with the cheese.
- Calories per single serving: 521 Calories.
- Fat: 13.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 59.2 g
- Protein: 41.1 g
- Cholesterol : 54 mg
So this is one wonderful quick chicken recipe which is loved by the whole family. My kids love to eat it, and I am happy as I do not get into a long procedure to make something tasty and nutritional for them. Here I would like to tell you that you can change the ingredients a little bit according to your mood. Like you can add potatoes or carrots instead of peas.
Do give us your valuable feedback in the comment box. For more tasty recipes, you are welcomed to inbox us.